- 1 kg light lime base
- 6 g red pigment
- 3 g yellow pigment
- Hand mixer or an electric drill with a mixing head
- A flat brush (lime-paint brush)
- Pour 1.2l of water into a rounded bowl or a bucket and add 6g of red pigment and 3g of yellow pigment. Mix the dye and the water (mechanically). Gradually add 1kg of lime powder.
- Mix the lime powder and the pigmented water with an electric hand mixer or a rod to obtain an even consistency.
- Generously apply the lime paint onto the wall. Start by painting a strip of approximately 30 cm wide. Finish the strip using vertical strokes, and make sure to paint it in one go to avoid visible start or stop marks. Use a flat brush (Stoopen & Meeûs lime-paint brush)